You fill the pot with the water and you turn the stovetop on and you wait. You watch it and you want something to happen and it seems to take an exceptionally long time. All you want to do is add the noodles or the white rice or the frozen vegetables. And you wait. Because it’s important to wait until the water is roiling along in what is seemingly chaotic motion but is really the perfect environment for what is meant to be within it. This is our current housing market. It’s been an undeniably good spring and summer, and now we wait to see if the fall showcase is just as good if we mix in the right amount of inventory, sales and days on market.
In the Twin Cities region, for the week ending September 8:
- New Listings increased 2.2% to 1,273
- Pending Sales increased 24.2% to 940
- Inventory decreased 29.6% to 16,458
For the month of August:
- Median Sales Price increased 15.2% to $178,600
- Days on Market decreased 24.0% to 107
- Percent of Original List Price Received increased 4.2% to 95.1%
- Months Supply of Inventory decreased 42.0% to 4.1
Weekly Market Report
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.